Motherhood is hard! Mamas desperately need biblical encouragement, but their time is limited. This devotional was born out of that dilemma.
Allow Katie LaPierre, senior pastor’s wife and a homeschooling mother of seven, to share with you the truth that keeps her going when she experiences despair and exhaustion. Inside, you’ll be encouraged to:
- Focus on eternal purposes during the temporal and mundane
- Avoid a life of hypocrisy with your children
- Find joy caring for your husband and your home
Each devotion includes an idea, question, or suggestion for your accompanying journal entry. This will allow you to:
- Record practical steps
- Apply what you’re reading
- Look back on your thoughts for years to come
Wherever you are in your mothering journey, you can become better equipped for the wonderful ministry God has given you!
What other mothers and authors are saying:
- “What Katie LaPierre has given to you is a gift of love. We all need others who are traveling the same road and understand the joys and the trials. As you read Eternally Minded Mamas, you’ll be empowered to face your challenges with courage as you focus first on the word of God and take up your sword of faith for your highest calling – motherhood.”—Jacqueline Franks: Founder of Deep Roots at Home
- “In this beautiful gem of a mother’s devotional you will find encouragement to press onward in the mothering journey for the glory of God. You will be reminded that Biblical, fruitful mothering is only possible when our weakness is exchanged for His strength. I could relate to Katie’s honesty in sharing the struggles of motherhood and felt inspired by the hope she offers, rooted strongly in the Word of God and gospel truth. This book is a beautiful reminder that all the effort and sacrifices are worth it in light of eternity!”—Ruth Adams: Author of Legacy: Reflections of a Homeschooled Homeschooling Mama and host of the Legacy Homeschool Reflections Podcast